Free Printable Mini Envelope Cards... for Valentines Day!


I'm not sure why, but I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day.  Maybe it's all the pastels... or the hearts... all the girly, sweet-sie stuff.  Yeah, that's probably it :)  Well, for that reason, I just couldn't resist making another V-day printable for y'all this year.  ... I probably have more printable for this occasion than any other I would bet! (you should go check out the all the others too...  type in "valentines" into the search box...do it!)

So... this year it's mini heart envelope cards AND matching sticker strips!
I'll simply let the pictures do the explaining...okay?!

ooh, and I always love to know if you plan to download and use these!  ...then I know to keep making more :)









DOWNLOAD ENVELOPE NOTE CARDS HERE ...print on card stock, cut out, and fold!

DOWNLOAD STICKER STRIPS HERE ...print on sticker paper, cut into stips, peel off backing, and enjoy!

**Files for personal use only.  Files my not be sold or distributed without permission.  May not be used for profit of any kind. Copyright Amyjdelightful 2015

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Thank you for this gift. I love your blog.
    Raffaella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, these are so cute. Will definitely use them to give my daughter something special on Valentines Day
    XOXO
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are really cute dont stop making them I love them
    thank you
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Thanks Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lil note cards are so precious. I made them for my twin grand girls of 7 yoa and they LOVED writing their own ltitle notes!Thank for being so generous to share with US!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips